PetroChem Wire publishing schedule and product specifications
The complete Publishing Schedule is available here.
Ethylene prices reflect closing prices in three defined storage and transmission systems : Equistar at Mont Belvieu, Williams at Mont Belvieu, and Petrologistics at Choctaw (Louisiana).
- Ethylene: 99% minimum purity
- Refinery grade propylene: 65% minimum purity (contained in propane stream)
- Polymer grade propylene: 99.5% minimum purity
- Chemical grade propylene: 94% minimum purity
Resin prices reflect closing prices on a railcar basis in the Houston area. Resins are generic prime, which is the same quality as branded prime but without supplier branding. +/- reasonable and producers accepted variance to maintain their prime certification.
- LDPE film: 2 melt, 0.92 density, barefoot or medium adds, haze at or less than 6%
- LLDPE butene film: 1 melt, 0.918-0.920 density, barefoot or medium adds
- HDPE blow mold (copolymer): 0.25-0.39 melt, 0.950-0.956 density
- HDPE injection (copolymer): 5-8 melt, 0.952-0.954 density
- HMW HDPE film: 8 HLMI, 0.952 density
- HoPP raffia: 2.9-4.5 melt
- HoPP injection: 12, 20 or 35 melt
- CoPP injection: 12, 20 or 35 melt; 2-3 izod
- HIPS: 8 melt, 2-2.5 izod
- GPPS: 8-10 melt