Gain a new level of transparency into polyethylene prices based on current market conditions
It’s difficult to get a handle on the polyethylene market because influential raw material (ethylene) prices and polyethylene prices don’t always move in tandem. Polyethylene Weekly gives you the dependable data to guide business decisions you need to make right now, not days or weeks after the fact.
Our methodology reflects current market conditions. Track domestic and international resin and monomer price movements as well as feedstock trends, operations and news covering prime, wide spec and recycled resins.
What you get
- Quick-scan review of global and U.S. price movements
- A snapshot of the recycled resin supply chain, from scrap to reprocessed pellets
- Accurate pricing for commodity grades of PE (HDPE BM and inj, HMWPE, LLDPE butene and LDPE film) across different delivery points (FOB Houston, FOB Chicago and delivered)
- A clear perspective on wide spec and off grade spot market PE trading, a leading market indicator
- Production economics of PP for producers in North America, Europe and Asia with feedstock, international summaries and world import/export balances